Thursday, August 3, 2017

Doodlebug's Fairy Tales collection - Part Eleven

Welcome to Part Eleven of my latest 6x6 series. I'm using the Fairy Tales collection from Doodlebug Design and my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial to make cards.
I still had a couple of larger paper scraps and searched for a sketch that would work well with those papers. I've always liked this sketch from My Favorite Things and have used it often. I even used one more of the sentiment cut outs that are included in the paper collection.


I made 1 card using this sketch.


Sentiment cut out - Doodlebug - Fairy Tales collection
Star die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
Small circle punch - McGill
Glossy Accents

I almost always finish off a 6x6 paper pad with OWH sketch #154, but decided to try something completely different this time. I cut out puzzle pieces using a die from Lil Inker Designs for the rest of the paper scraps. I didn't use any card sketches and just added random pieces on the background. I finished off the card with a simple sentiment and a few banners.


I made 2 cards using this design.


Puzzle piece die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Star die cut - Paper Smooches
Stitched border die cut - Avery Elle
Stitched banner die cut - My Favorite Things
Ink - Reverse Confetti
Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute way to use up the rest of the paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun trying something different to finish off the paper pad.

      Delete