Saturday, July 29, 2017

Doodlebug's Fairy Tales collection - Part Eight

Welcome to Part Eight of my latest 6x6 series. I'm using the Fairy Tales collection from Doodlebug Design and my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial to make cards.
Has anyone else ever noticed that most paper collections do not include purple very often? Now I will admit, I prefer pink, always. But I don't make cards to give to myself. I make cards to give to others. And I know so many people who love the color purple. It was nice to have a mix of pink and purple in this collection.





I made 2 cards using this sketch.


Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Stitched cloud die cut - Lawn Fawn
Markers - Copic
Ink - Lawn Fawn
Glitter pen - Wink of Stella

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Mojo Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't noticed the lack of purple before you mentioned it. There seems to be a lot of it in Halloween papers, tho. I love how you colored the unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so weird the paper companies don't use purple very often, especially with all the floral pattern papers. Except with Halloween papers.

      Delete