Friday, July 21, 2017

Doodlebug's Fairy Tales collection - Part Three

Welcome to Part Three of my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using the Fairy Tales collection from Doodlebug Design and my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial to make cards.
Some 6x6 paper pad include cut out images and sentiments. Most of the Doodlebug collections do. I rarely ever use them since I have so many stamps. But I just loved the fun cut outs in this collection, so I made sure to use some of them this time. I searched through my card sketches to find the perfect sketch to use some of the vertical 2" x 3" cut outs. 





I made 3 cards using this sketch.


Image cut outs - Doodlebug Design - Fairy Tales collection
Brads - from stash

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Reverse Confetti.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the cut outs. I don't usually use them either, but sometimes they are perfect. I noticed that you have a strip of patterned paper (or washi tape?) on the inside of the card, toward the bottom. Is there a purpose for that or is it just for a finishing touch? I don't see you put it there during your videos - just curious about it... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should probably look at the cut outs more often since there are usually some fun ones included. But I usually like the pattern on the other side and just go with that one instead. The pattern paper strip on the inside of the card was for a little extra decoration and to use up some of the leftover scraps. I've started doing it more often with my cards.

      Delete