Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Doodlebug's Fairy Tales collection - Part One

I did it again. I couldn't resist buying more darling Doodlebug Design 6x6 paper pads. And this one is just sooooo cute and girly! After using a patriotic and then a Christmas 6x6 paper pad, I was ready to make some PINK cards again. I'm using the Fairy Tales collection and my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial. Since I have been working on this paper pad for about a month, I did not record my card making process this time. But I will be sharing all of the cards I made in a series of blog posts.



Girly cards just need a little bit of sparkle, so I used a glitter pen from Wink of Stella.


I made a total of 2 cards using this sketch.


Stamps - Reverse Confetti
Markers - Copic
Ink - Lawn Fawn
Glitter pen - Wink of Stella

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Freshly Made Sketches.

2 comments:

  1. Yea--pink! Great card! I couldn't resist getting some more Doodlebug paper, too, and your tutorials help me use them up! Although it definitely takes me longer than it takes you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I always get super excited to use pink. Doodlebug paper is my weakness. But that's okay because I can always make cute cards with it to share with others. :)

      Delete