Monday, June 12, 2017

Reverse Confetti's Free Spirit - Part One

As much as I love using Doodlebug Design's bright and cheerful 6x6 paper pads, once in awhile I like to change it up a bit. I like to make cards that offer encouragement or brighten someone's day. Showing kindness to others is so important. That's why I personally mail out quite a few handmade cards every month.
For my latest 6x6 Series, I decided to use only faith-based stamps and a neutral colored paper pad from Reverse Confetti called Free Spirit. I used my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial and tried to keep the cards fairly flat so they wouldn't require extra postage to mail.




I made 4 cards using this sketch.


Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Star die cuts - Paper Smooches
Ink - Lawn Fawn

Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool
Accent Opaque Digital 100# cover weight paper for card bases
Tombow Xtreme Tabs

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Sketch Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment