Saturday, June 17, 2017

My Mind's Eye - Oh La La For Her - 6x6 cards

I recently shared a post about the final Mojo Monday sketch. Since I have used so many of their sketches over the past several years, I thought I'd do a tribute to them. I used my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial and only Mojo Monday sketches. There are so many awesome sketches, it was really hard to select only a handful. 

I made a total of 21 cards using My Mind's Eye - Oh La La For Her collection.





Stamp - Honey Bee Stamps
Circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Ink - Reverse Confetti
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor



Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Circle and Scallop circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Flower die cuts - My Favorite Things
Ink - My Favorite Things




Stamps - My Favorite Things
Image die cut - My Favorite Things
Circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Ink - My Favorite Things, Reverse Confetti, and Lawn Fawn
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Micro beads - Prima
Beads - unknown
Brads - from stash




Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Circle die cut - Reverse Confetti
Scallop circle die cut - Spellbinders
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Ink - Reverse Confetti and My Favorite Things
Bling - The Paper Studio




Stamp - The Stamps of Life
Ink - Memento
Epoxy stickers - Recollections




Stamps - My Favorite Things
Die cuts - My Favorite Things
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Ribbon -  May Arts
Ink - My Favorite Things, Reverse Confetti, and Lawn Fawn




Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Stitched circle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
Scallop circle die cut - Spellbinders
Ribbon - May Arts
Ink - Reverse Confetti
Bling - The Paper Studio

Thank you again to the entire team at Mojo Monday! You have provided me so much card inspiration over the past several years. I wish you all well. And God bless you for sharing your talents with card-makers all over the world.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*All card sketch images used with permission from Mojo Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are amazing!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori! I really enjoyed making this set of cards.

      Delete
  2. Oh, these are all so fabulous. Thanks so much for this wonderful tribute. Hadn't seen your 6x6 tutorial before. Might have to try and use up a pad or two this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julee! I came up with the 6x6 tutorial many years ago while donating cards to Operation Write Home. And I never tire of doing it. Happy crafting to you!

      Delete