Wednesday, May 24, 2017

You are Out of this World

Have you ever made a card that was just super fun to create? This was definitely one of those cards for me. My daughter and I absolutely love the color pink. We share a craft room and it is filled with pink stuff. Even some of the walls are painted pink. So when I pulled the Out of this World stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I was envisioning a pink universe with pink planets and pink stars. However, when I started pulling out papers and markers, I just didn't have enough coordinating pink colors. So, I changed it to a Universe of Purple instead. (With some pink touches.)




Paper - Lawn Fawn - Watercolor Wishes collection
Glitter paper - Core'dinations
Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Image die cuts - Lawn Fawn
Stitched landscape die cut - Lawn Fawn
Markers - Copic
Ink - Lawn Fawn
Star stencil - My Favorite Things
Embellishment Mousse - Nuvo
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella glitter pen

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the idea of a pink & purple universe! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! My daughter agrees, as well.

      Delete