Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Mojo Monday sketch #495 - Teacher Appreciation

It's Teacher Appreciation Week here in the United States. I have 2 kids in school, plus I volunteer weekly in my daughter's classroom. I have a true appreciation for our teachers and everything they do for our kids. I made some cards to give as a small thank you for their dedication. (I've also included a small gift.)




Paper - American Crafts
Stamps - Reverse Confetti
Image die cuts - Reverse Confetti
Ink - Reverse Confetti and My Favorite Things
Bling - The Paper Studio

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Mojo Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet cards--I am sure they were appreciative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and fun combo of papers! I am really going to have to check out your 6x6 tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amie! The teacher's really liked my card. I hope you enjoy my 6x6 tutorial!

      Delete