Friday, May 5, 2017

Kindness, It All Starts with Us

I made another batch of Kindness cards. Since I like to mail the cards, I keep them fairly flat so I don't have to pay extra postage. I die cut the word 'Kindness' and added some pretty Lawn Fawn watercolor paper behind it. A few punched butterflies were the perfect finishing touch without adding any extra bulk to the card.



Paper - Lawn Fawn - Watercolor Wishes collection
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Sentiment die cut - My Favorite Things
Background scalloped die cut - My Favorite Things
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Ink - Memento

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


4 comments:

  1. Great card. It's​ pretty and yet easy to mail. I'm​ going to try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia! Happy crafting to you!

      Delete