Saturday, May 20, 2017

Grateful - MFT sketch #323

I still needed several more Thank You cards to donate to my church, so I looked through my small stash of 12 x 12 paper. I found a few packets of the Project Life paper by Becky Higgins. The company hasn't sold 12 x 12 paper for several years now. But they used to have quite a few different collections. I love Project Life and use it as the main source for my scrapbooking. 


Paper - Becky Higgins Project Life - Clementine collection
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Sentiment die cut - My Favorite Things
Ink - Memento


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from My Favorite Things.

4 comments:

  1. Nice--the color combination is great and all the patterns work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is full of visual interest and goes together as a "whole" wonderfully! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete