Saturday, April 22, 2017

My Favorite Things sketch #324

While I've been busy planning and prepping for a couple more 6x6 videos, I wanted to try out a few sketches I haven't used before. This one is from My Favorite Things and is perfect for adding a sweet image. Like this darling Reverse Confetti unicorn. 





Sketch - My Favorite Things #324
Paper - Doodlebug - Kraft in Color collection
Unicorn stamp - Reverse Confetti
Sentiment stamp - My Favorite Things
Stitched die cuts - My Favorite Things
Banner die cut - Paper Smooches
Markers - Copic
Ink - Lawn Fawn
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella glitter pen


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from My Favorite Things.

6 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards! Kristie, I love your blog! I am afraid I rarely comment here but wanted you to know I love all your cards and wanted to thank you for sharing them along with the patterns that you have calculated the measurements for us. Hope you are having a Blessed Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments. I really appreciate it! I'm always glad to share with fellow crafters. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kristie. I really enjoy your 6x6 paper pad videos. I would love to see a process video of how you cut out the quilt pattern dies - the ones you have used in previous videos. I have picked up a couple of them, but can't get them right. Thanks for doing your blog and videos.... Gaylene in Washington

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gaylene! I'm glad you are enjoying my 6x6 videos. I love making cards using the MFT quilt die. I have bought other brands, but I think the cutting quality is best with the MFT die. I will definitely consider making a video showing how I use the quilt die. Happy crafting to you!

      Delete
  3. That unicorn is so cute, and I LOVE the black with the colors you chose. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I love the Reverse Confetti unicorn!

      Delete