Friday, March 10, 2017

Mojo Monday sketch #487

It's another dreary rainy day in western Washington. We've had a lot of those lately. I don't usually mind the rain, but goodness, I am ready for some sunshine. So I figured I'd make a cheerful sunny card using the newest Mojo Monday sketch. I think I'll send it to a local friend who's also ready for some sunshine.



Paper - Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine collection
Stamp - Technique Tuesday
Stitched and Zig zag circle die cuts - Lawn Fawn
Birdhouse die cut - My Favorite Things
Ink - Memento
Epoxy sitckers - Doodlebug



Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Mojo Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, that's lovely, I know a few people that would love to receive this card right now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! I think there are lots of people that could use a cheerful sunshiny card. So many are tired winter. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a delightful card! Love that sunny little circle. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julee! And thanks for sharing another fun Mojo Monday sketch!

      Delete
  3. I love the sun bright circle and the "happy" rainbows in this paper, but the best touch is that little birdhouse. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I actually struggled with this card at first. But when I added the birdhouse, it all seemed to come together.

      Delete