Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lawn Fawn - Heart Blossoms

When I was trying to come up with an idea for a Valentine's Day card for my husband, I kept picturing heart blossoms in a tree. So I used the Lawn Fawn tree frame die cut to create a lovey scene and added tiny hearts instead of leaves. The card was so fun to make, especially with all the pretty pink and reds and touches of sparkle.




Paper - Doodlebug - Kraft in Color collection
Die cuts - Lawn Fawn
Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Embossing Folder - Sizzix - Stampin Up
Markers - Copic
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable Kristie and perfect for a guy. Such a cute idea of hearts instead of leaves, I love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! My husband loved it!

      Delete