Friday, February 24, 2017

Carta Bella's Flora No.1 - Part Three

Welcome to the third post in my latest 6x6 Series. I am using Carta Bella's Flora No.1 6x6 paper to make all Kindness cards. If you are new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

While recording my 6x6 process, I also decided to make separate videos of each sketch used. At the end of 6x6 series, I will post the full sped up version of the tutorial.


Today's card features a sketch from My Favorite Things. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out the measurements for A2 size cards. Go HERE to see how I come up with the measurements. 



I made 4 cards using this sketch.


Stamp - Technique Tuesday
Circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Border die cut - My Favorite Things
Ink - Memento

Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool
Accent Opaque Digital 100# cover weight paper for card bases
Tombow Xtreme Tabs

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image using with permission from My Favorite Things.

2 comments:

  1. I like your extra horizontal stripe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I felt it needed something else, so I added the fun My Favorite Things die cut. Perfect!

      Delete