Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sending Hedgehugs

I print out card sketches and store them in a composition book. Most sketch sites do not include measurements, so I simply figure out measurements for an A2 size card. I then write the measurements directly onto the sketch. That way, the next time I use that specific sketch, I have the measurements all ready to go.
For today's card, I used an older My Favorite Things sketch. I know I've used this sketch many times, although it's been a long time. I even had the measurements written down. Sometimes it's fun to go back and use an older sketch.



Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamps - My Favorite Things
Button die cut - Memory Box
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Brads - Recollections
Markers - Copic
Ink - Memento
Twine - from stash
Glossy Accents


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from My Favorite Things.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the embossing and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristie! I just love your sweet card, every detail of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love how the thin red boarders are bold without over powering the card, And that Hedgie is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete