Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My Mind's Eye - Blush 6x6 cards

After the busy Christmas season, it has taken me a few weeks to get back to regular crafting again. Using my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial with a My Mind's Eye 6x6 really seemed to help me get in the crafty mood. I did not record a video for this paper pad. But don't worry, I'm getting things all ready to start a new video soon. 

I made a total of 21 cards using My Mind's Eye - Blush 6x6 paper pad.



Card sketch - Mojo Monday #478
Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Flower die cuts - My Favorite Things
Circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Ink - Versafine
Bling - The Paper Studio



Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamp - Reverse Confetti
Die cuts - Reverse Confetti
Ribbon - May Arts
Ink - Memento
Bling - from stash



Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop
Scalloped border die cut - My Favorite Things
Markers - Copic
Bling - The Paper Studio
Ink - Memento
Glossy Accents


Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamp - Hero Arts
Circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Banner die cut - American Crafts
Embossing folder - Darice
Ink - Versafine



Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Heart die cuts - Lawn Fawn
Ribbon - May Arts
Brads - The Eyelet Outlet
Glossy Accents




Sketch -  Mojo Monday #479
Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Stitched flower die cut - My Favorite Things
Circle and scalloped circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Ink - Memento
Bling - The Paper Studio



Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Stamps - My Favorite Things
Button die cut - Memory Box
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Brads - Recollections
Markers - Copic
Ink - Memento
Twine - from stash
Glossy Accents



Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Quilt die cut - My Favorite Things
Stamp - Hero Arts
Button die cut - Memory Box
Heart die cut - Lawn Fawn
Ink - Ranger
Twine - from stash
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Glossy Accents


Paper - My Mind's Eye - Blush collection
Snowdrift die cuts - My Favorite Things
Kind word die cut - My Favorite Things
Flower die cuts - My Favorite Things
Scalloped rectangle die cut - Reverse Confetti
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Ink - Ranger

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch images used with permission.


6 comments:

  1. I love all the cards you made with this paper pad Kristie! They are all so pretty. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! I really enjoyed all the pretty papers in this 6x6.

      Delete
  2. These cards, my goodness! They are amazing, you've managed to blow me away again! I am really looking forward to your videos, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Elisabeth!

      Delete