Thursday, October 27, 2016

Reverse Confetti's Very Merry - Part Four

Welcome to the fourth post in my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using Reverse Confetti's 6x6 paper pad to make cards. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for the next cards. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out the measurements for A2 size cards.





I made 4 cards using this sketch.


Paper - Reverse Confetti - Very Merry collection
Stamps - Reverse Confetti
Image die cuts - Reverse Confetti
Markers - Copic
Ink - Memento

Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool
Accent Opaque Digital 100# cover weight paper for card bases
Tombow Xtreme Tabs

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from Freshly Made Sketches.


2 comments: