Friday, September 2, 2016

OWH Sketch #170 - using Doodlebug's Fun in the Sun collection

Fall is just around the corner and I feel I need to hurry up and finish this summery 6x6 paper pad I've been using lately. I'm really looking forward to making some autumn cards soon. My kiddos go back to school next week. That means a little more crafty time for me!



Paper - Doodlebug's Fun in the Sun collection
Cactus stamps - Lawn Fawn
Sentiment stamp - Reverse Confetti
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Banner die cut - American Crafts
Ink - Close to My Heart and Versafine
Brads - The Eyelet Outlet


Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool
Accent Opaque Digital 100# cover weight paper for card bases

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards from a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job! I switched to fall cards a few weeks ago because it takes me a lot longer to go through a pad of paper than it takes you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I really want to switch over to fall. But it will drive me crazy if I don't first finish this summer 6x6. OCD issues for sure. Lol!

      Delete