Thursday, August 4, 2016

Doodlebug's Puppy Love - Part Seven

Welcome to the seventh post in my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using Doodlebug's Puppy Love 6x6 paper pad to make cards. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

I (Heart) Sketches has so many fun sketches. It's easy to pick one that will work perfectly. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out measurements for A2 size cards.





I made 4 cards using this sketch.


Sketch - I (Heart) Sketches #48, Stamps - Avery Elle, The Greeting Farm and Paper Smooches, Embossing folder - Cuttlebug, Heart die cut - Lawn Fawn, Ball die cut - My Favorite Things, Ink - Memento, Markers - Copic, Glossy Accents

Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool
Accent Opaque Digital 100# cover weight paper for card bases

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from I (Heart) Sketches.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! They were super fun to make! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the sketch on this one and love how your cards came out. Cute dog images as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards!! Watching the video, I really liked seeing your "trick" with long back layer--saves paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! When I first chose the sketch, it wasn't my intention to shorten the back layer. But I didn't have any scraps left in the correct size, so I just made it work.

      Delete
  4. looks great and no one will know the difference!

    ReplyDelete