Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Doodlebug's Puppy Love - Part Two

Welcome to the second post in my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using Doodlebug's Puppy Love 6x6 paper pad to make cards. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

I used a sketch from I (Heart) Sketches. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out the measurements for A2 size cards.



I made 4 cards using this sketch.


Sketch - I (Heart) sketches #153, Stamps - Avery Elle and My Favorite Things, Stitched circle die cut - Lawn Fawn, Scalloped circle die cut - Spellbinders, Ink - Memento and Versafine, Markers - Copic

Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool
Accent Opaque Digital 100# cover weight paper for card bases

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from I (Heart) Sketches.

8 comments:

  1. Both of these are super cute.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the measurements as always, Kristie! These are super cute cards. You have such a knack for combining patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristi! I'm glad to share the measurements. :)

      Delete
  3. that puppy is adorable!! Great cards! You make it seem so easy, but I know better! TFS

    ReplyDelete