Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mr. and Mrs.

I haven't needed to make any wedding cards for quite a while. But this year, I have at least 2 to make. It was fun to use some pretty May Arts ribbon and softer colors for this card.


Paper - Fancy Pants - Country Boutique
Stamp - Mama Elephant
Ribbon - May Arts
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Ink - Versafine
Wink of Stella glitter pen


I am also entering my card in the current Cards in Envy 'Wedding/Anniversary' card challenge.

Some of my favorite and commonly used crafting tools:
Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
Scotch ATG (Advanced Tape Glider) glue gun
Sizzix BIGkick die cut machine
We R Memory Keepers brad setter and piercing tool
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Scotch Mounting Tape 3/4"
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive liquid glue
MISTI stamping tool

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Card sketch image used with permission from i(heart) sketches.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous composition and use of card stock to make frames in this white wedding challenge care for Cards in Envy - just beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week. Do come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wedding card is stunning Kristie! I love the ribbon and soft colors on this one. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie, What a lovely card! I love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card Kristie! Just beautiful and fabulous with that sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristie, I just wanted to let you know that we will have an opening for a designer on Cards in Envy starting in August. I wanted to let you know because we love your cards and as a former designer, wanted to give you the opportunity to be with us again if you want and have the time. Just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandy! I'm looking forward to rejoining the CIE team!

      Delete