Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Authentique's Durable - Part Ten

Welcome to the tenth post in my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using Authentique's Durable  6x6 paper pad to make cards. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

This sketch from Operation Write Home is one of my favorites to finish up a 6x6 paper pad.



I made 3 cards using this sketch.


Sketch - Operation Write Home #154, Sentiment stamp - Simon Says Stamp, Circle die cuts - Spellbinders, Embossing folder - Lifestyle Crafts, Ink - Memento and Versafine, Brads - from stash.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post where I will be sharing the latest video using my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, as well as the group shot of all the cards I made from Authentique's Durable paper collection.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the masculine papers! Masculine cards are harder for me since I tend to prefer "cute". Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I really prefer "cute" too. But it's always good to have some less "cute" cards on hand for the guys in our lives. :)

      Delete