Monday, June 6, 2016

Authentique's Durable - Part Nine

Welcome to the ninth post in my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using Authentique's Durable  6x6 paper pad to make cards. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

I'm down to just smaller scraps left, so I chose this sketch from Operation Write Home. Perfect for utilizing smaller pieces.


I  made 2 cards using this sketch.


Sketch - Operation Write Home #6, Sentiment stamps - Reverse Confetti, Embossing folder - Sheena Douglass,  Ink - Memento, Banner die cut - American Crafts, Brads - from stash.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Kristie! I love that sentiment, so cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! Reverse Confetti has some awesome sentiment stamps. :)

      Delete
  2. Kristie, I have a challenge for you. I found the ultimate scrap card at KIFLI ES LEVENDULA- blog--all caps to outsmart auto correct. I haven't been able to translate it to ask her for dimensions. Thought you might like to try. If you figure it out, please share the dimensions with me@. Kren dot Kurts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete