Sunday, May 1, 2016

Starry Donut shaker card

I know quite a few people who have birthdays in May and June, so I've been super busy making lots of birthday cards. I don't do shaker cards very often, but I really should because they are always so much fun.




Paper - Lawn Fawn - Let's Get Polka, Mon Amie collection
Background die cut - My Favorite Things
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Donut die cut - Lil Inker Designs
Mini Star confetti - Pretty Pink Posh
Shaker beads - unknown
Ink - Memento
Pearl pen - Viva Decor

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! You've inspired me to make some shaker cards too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making shaker cards, but I am always stumped on how to hide side view of the foam tape. What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use anything to cover it. I guess I'm assuming the card recipient will pay more attention to the front of the card.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shaker card. How did you put the acetate on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan! I applied ATG tape to the back of the die cut and then attached the acetate. Then I put the dimensional foam tape onto the acetate.

      Delete