Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sketch Saturday sketch #311

I'm still working on birthday cards. After June, I'll only need a handful until fall. 


Paper - My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side collection
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Stitched rounded square die cut - My Favorite Things
Border die cut - Paper Smooches
Flower die cuts - The Stamps of Life
Ink - Versafine
Pearl pen - Viva Decor
Bling - from stash

I used a Sketch Saturday card sketch. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out the measurements for an A2 size card.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!


*Sketch Saturday image used with permission.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristie, how are you? I love your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry! I'm keeping busy with the family and making 6x6 videos in my spare time. I definitely don't make as many cards like I used to for OWH. I hope you are doing well.

      Delete