Saturday, May 28, 2016

Authentique's Durable - Part Three

Welcome to the third post in my latest 6x6 Series. I'm using Authentique's Durable  6x6 paper pad to make cards. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

I really wanted to use some large stamp images, so I chose this sketch from Operation Write Home. All Operation Write Home sketches include measurements.



I made 4 cards using this sketch.


Sketch - Operation Write Home #49, Barn stamp - Inkadinkado, Lighthouse stamp - Impression Obsession Inc., Sentiment stamp - Avery Elle, Banner die cuts - American Crafts and Paper Smooches, Ink - Versafine and Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Brads - The Eyelet Outlet

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Kristie, your cards are gorgeous as always. This is one of my favorite OWH sketches too and I love how the images work so well with this sketch. Hope your day is going great and all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lee Mae! I am definitely still a fan of OWH sketches. I've been keeping busy with my 6x6 tutorials. I hope you are doing well too.

      Delete