Sunday, April 17, 2016

Donut Birthday

Spring has definitely arrived in Washington state. And it brought lots and lots of pollen. Ugh! I have horrible allergies and have been suffering from a sinus infection for the past 2 weeks. I'm finally feeling better and even got a few cards made. I have a long list of cards I need to make, so I started with some birthday cards. Everyone likes donuts, right?




Paper - Lawn Fawn -Let's Polka. Mon Amie collection
Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Donut die cut - Lawn Fawn
Stitched die cut frame - Pretty Pink Posh
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Brads - The Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Versafine and Memento
Wink of Stella glitter pen

I added this sentiment from My Favorite Things to the inside of the cards.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday cards Kristie! I love the cute donuts. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochromatic color scheme - it really adds something special!

    ReplyDelete