Saturday, March 12, 2016

Doodlebug's Under the Sea - Part Two

Welcome to the Second post in my current 6x6 Series. I'm using Doodlebug's Under the Sea paper pad and my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial to make cards.

Today's sketch is Mojo Monday Sketch #307. I do not design sketches, but I do figure out  measurements for A2 size cards.


I made four cards using this sketch.



Sketch - Mojo Monday #307
Stamps - Clearly Besotted and Paper Smooches
Doodle pops stickers - Doodlebug
Circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Ink - Ranger Archival
Pearl pen - Viva Decor

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

*Card sketch image used with permission.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Kristie! I love how you used the pink and orange for a boy's card. So cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. I love how you use the sketches to make the unthinkable.

    ReplyDelete