Friday, March 11, 2016

Doodlebug's Under the Sea - Part One

When I first saw Doodlebug's Under the Sea collection, I knew I had to use my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial to make cards. It has darling mermaids and cute little sea creatures. And the colors are so springy and feminine. 


The first sketch I chose is My Favorite Things sketch #268. I do not design the sketches, but I do figure out measurements for A2 size cards.


I made two cards using this sketch.


stamp - My Favorite Things
stitched rectangle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
border die cut - My Favorite Things
twine - The Twinery
ink - Versafine
bling - EK Success

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

*Card sketch image used with permission.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Another 6x6 set of cards to love! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great patterned paper pack. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. : )
    I'm all smiles. Thank you Kristie. I look forward to seeing the 6x6 tutorial.
    Beautiful Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Kristie! I am loving this cute paper. Can't wait to see more cards. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, this is a cute paper want it. looking forward to more cute cards. thanks Kristie for sharing.

    ReplyDelete