Sunday, February 7, 2016

6x6 Blog Post Series - Part Nine

Welcome to the ninth post in my 6x6 Series. I'm using one 6x6 paper pad to make cards and won't stop until it's all gone. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

I'm using another sketch from Reverse Confetti. I love layers on a card and Reverse Confetti sketches are full of layers. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out measurements for an A2 size card.


I made a total of 6 cards using this sketch and different papers.






Paper - Lily Bee Design
Stamp - Our Daily Bread Designs
Stitched square die cut - Lil Inker Designs
Flower die cut - The Stamps of Life
Border die cuts - Lawn Fawn and Paper Smoochesj
Ink - Versafine
Pearl pen - Viva Decor

The current card total is 44 cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

*Card sketch image used with permission.

3 comments:

  1. All you cards are looking fabulous Kristie! Loving the paper pack you are using, such pretty papers. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! I have a question, what size do you cut the black background for all of the layers? Is your notation about adding 1/8th explaining that part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the notation is about the black layer. Most of the time I cut an 1/8" layer, but when I want it a little thicker, I'll cut an 1/4" layer.

      Delete