Monday, February 1, 2016

6x6 Blog Post Series - Part Four

Welcome to the fourth post of my 6x6 Series. I'm using one 6x6 paper pad to make cards and won't stop until it's all gone. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

Today's sketch is from Sketch Saturday. They have been providing card sketches for many years and have a wonderful assortment. It's one of my favorite sketch sites. I do not design card sketches, but I do figure out measurements that work for an A2 size card.


I made 3 similar cards using this sketch.


Sketch - Sketch Saturday #393
Paper - Lily Bee Design - Buttercup
Flower stamps - Hero Arts
Sentiment stamp - Reverse Confetti
Twine - Darice
Ink - Versafine
Bling - the Paper Studio

The current card total is 15 cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

*Card sketch image used with permission.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this one. What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors on this one! They really pop against the black. And I love the black and white stamping.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete