Tuesday, February 2, 2016

6x6 Blog Post Series - Part Five

Welcome to the fifth post of my 6x6 Series. I'm using one 6x6 paper pad to make cards and won't stop until it's all gone. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

Today's sketch is from My Favorite Things. They're not only a company that makes fun stamps and die cuts, but their blog also provides lots of inspiration and card sketches. Since MFT sketches don't provide measurements, I simply figure them out on my own.


I made 2 similar cards using this sketch. 


 


Paper - Lily Bee Design - Buttercup
Camera stamp - Paper Smooches
Sentiment stamp - The Stamps of Life
Stitched square die cut - My Favorite Things
Ink - Ranger
Crayola colored pencil
Wink of Stella glitter pens
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
Bling - from stash

Here's the continued sentiment on the inside of the card. I decided it needed a little extra decorating.


Stamps - The Stamps of Life

The current card total is 17 cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

*Card sketch image used with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment