Thursday, January 28, 2016

6x6 Blog Post Series - Part Two

Welcome to the second post of my 6x6 Series. I'm using one 6x6 paper pad to make cards and won't stop until it's all gone. If you're new to my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial, check it out HERE.

The sketch I used today is from Mojo Monday. They have been providing card sketches for several years and I highly recommend checking out their site. The sketch I used was designed for a square card. But since I rarely made square cards, I figured out measurements for an A2 card instead.


I made a total of 4 similar cards using this sketch.


Paper - Lily Bee Design - Buttercup
Stamp - The Stamps of Life
Embossing folder - Darice
Inks - Versafine and Tim Holtz Ranger Distress
Brads - Eyelet Outlet

The current card total is 7 cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

*Card sketch image used with permission.

8 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the colors in this paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you adapted the sketch to suit your preferred card size - great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. WE apparently had the same color thoughts :) I like the boarders under the little banner strips, it is very classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, PJ. I could seriously make pink cards all the time. But not everyone likes pink, so I try to venture out to different colors. I liked this particular paper pad because I can make both feminine and masculine cards with it.

      Delete
  4. Excellent Card Kristie. Thank you for your constant inspiration. I really like the 1/4" layers.
    #Yesssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!The black really pops those great designer papers. I love the you have included measurements. That is very sweet of you. I appreciate it because I am one that struggles trying to figure them out & often the results are bad. LOL looking forward to more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. My measurements are definitely not perfect, but they work for me. And I'm happy to share. :)

      Delete