Friday, December 18, 2015

Twas the Night Before Christmas card challenge

Only one more week until Christmas! I made sure to leave myself a little crafty time to participate in the Words 2 Scrap By 'Twas the Night Before Christmas card challenge. I thought the Santas would be the perfect focal point for my card. I used a circle punch to cut them out of a sheet of patterned paper and added a little glitter pen to the glowing candle light.




Paper - Echo Park - Christmas This & That
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Circle punch - Fiskars
Banner die cut - American Crafts
Ink - Versamark
Embossing powder - Recollections
Wink of Stella glitter pen

Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, So glad you left some crafty time to play along with our W2SB challenge because this is beautiful! Not sure which I love more: your sweet Santas or that gorgeous sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By. :)

    ReplyDelete