Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Watercolor Rainbow

I recently bought the Lawn Fawn rainbow die cut and wanted to try doing a watercolor card with it. I added two layers of paint to the rainbow to get more vivid colors. I love the bright and cheeriness of the card.


Rainbow die cuts - Lawn Fawn
Sentiment die cut - Little Yellow Bicycle
Stitched rectangle and sun die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
Stitched cloud border die cut - Lawn Fawn
Watercolor paper - Canson
Watercolor paints - Kuretake
Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Did Penny help you do it with two hands? LOL Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I did it all by myself. Although, I only used 1 hand since I'm not as talented as Penny. (She reminds me about this all the time. Lol!)

      Delete