Thursday, July 2, 2015

Carta Bella's Hello Again 6x6 cards

The Carta Bella -Hello Again 6x6 paper pad has been turned into 34 cards. This was a fun paper collection with softer colors than I generally use. In case you missed it, I have a new 6x6 paper pad tutorial video. Go HERE to check it out. And be sure to subscribe to my channel so you won't miss any future videos.



This card was not included in the final picture, since it was given to my mother for her birthday.


Check out my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial video HERE.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kristie! And you did a great job in your latest video. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristie!
    I love your style and I´m impressed from your creativity, crafting sooo wonderful cards from one 6x6 paper-stack!!!
    Greetings and hugs from Germany
    Christiana / Phantasiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the cards you make Kristie, I really enjoy your process videos (and have watched them all several times). They are very inspiring ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nanna! I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete