Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sweet Sunday sketch #266

Although yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day, I was busying making cards instead. I wanted to use this adorable Hero Arts stamp set and decided the owl needed to be paper pieced.


paper - Authentique - Playful
owl stamp - Hero Arts
sentiment stamp - The Stamps of Life
stitched circle and rectangle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
circle die cut - Sizzix
heart die cuts - Lawn Fawn
ink - Memento, Tim Holtz
white pen - Signo
Glossy Accents

 I used slightly different papers for my last cards. This flower die from Lil Inker Designs is always fun to include on a card.



paper - Authentique - Playful
stamp - Avery Elle
flower die cut - Lil Inker Designs
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
bling - from stash
ink - Memento
Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. the little owl one is my favorite I love owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Kristie!! I love your work always.

    ReplyDelete