Friday, April 24, 2015

Golden Circles

I just received the new stamp set We Connect from Lil Inker Designs in the mail today. I got it inked up to use right away. All those circles are just perfect for my gold watercolors. And this card has LOTS of shimmer to it. I embossed the circles in black and clear embossing powder. Both turned out great, but I prefer the black.





card design - inspiration from Lisa Henke
paper - Tim Holtz watercolor paper and Curious Metallics
gold paints - Finetec
stitched die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
stamps - Lil Inker Designs
inks - Versamark and Memento
embossing powders - Stampendous and Recollections
enamel dots - My Minds Eye

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


1 comment:

  1. I love both of your cards too Kristie, but my favorite is the black one as it lets that gold just pop. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete