Monday, April 27, 2015

A Real Card!

I've had this stamp probably since it was first released and I rarely ever use it. Recently Sandy Allnock did a Triple Play on OWHtv using this stamp. So I decided to CASE her final card and add a few touches of my own to it.


card inspiration - OWHtv Triple Play
stamp - Hero Arts
stitched die cut - Avery Elle
white pen - Signo Uniball
ink - Versafine
bling - Kaisercraft

I've had lots of fun playing with other techniques and styles lately, but I think it's time for me to cut into a new 6x6 paper pad. Keep an eye on my blog to see which paper I'll choose for my tutorial.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous-- love your take on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and love your card Kristie! Can't wait to see your cards you make using your tutorial or what paper you will be using next!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete