Friday, March 6, 2015

Sew Dang Cute

I have been wanting this fun quilt die cut from My Favorite Things for many months. But everytime I went to order, it was out of stock. Finally, I lucked out and my new die cut arrived in my mailbox a few days ago. Yay! Here's the first card I made using it.


paper - Doodlebug - Hip Hip Hooray
quilt die cut - My Favorite Things
stitched circle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
circle die cut - Spellbinders
side-stitched border die cut - Avery Elle
stitched die cut - Paper Smooches
stamp - Paper Smooches
twine - Doodlebug
ink - Versafine

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Sew beautiful!! Pun intended. lol I love how bright and cheerful this card is. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.. what an awesome card. that die looks pretty darn neat too! thanks for sharing. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful...as a quilter I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew Cute!
    Love fabric & paper, sew perfect!

    ReplyDelete