Sunday, March 22, 2015

Doodlebug's - Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 cards

The Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad is all finished now. I made a total of 21 cards with it this time. Although I'd rather make pink and girly cards all the time, I try to remember who will be using my cards and what are their needs. I donate the majority of my cards to Operation Write Home. And while some pink and girly is fine, it's really better to do a wider variety of colors and styles.













Check out my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial video HERE.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic bright colored cards! I love each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards. I might have to buy that paper pad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww do us a video again! *grin* j/k!! Awesome cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your cards. I too make cards for OWH and have trouble making kids cards. Your cards gave me some great ideas! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete