Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Echo Park's - We Are Family 6x6 cards

I finished the Echo Park - We Are Family 6x6 paper pad almost a week ago, but just recently had time to photograph all the cards. I made a total of 23 cards this time. (If you're new to my blog, click HERE to see my 6x6 tutorial.) I tried to do a good variety of different themes with lots of Miss You cards since most of them will be donated to Operation Write Home.




















Check out my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial video HERE.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

7 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful! I had some guests over this weekend and I spent some time with a couple 6" x 6" pads that were gifted to me with only a few pages left. I made a few using OWH's Sketch #218 which I love, love, love. I like the one you did too. All these cards are just delightful. And having RECEIVED one of your cards, I know how flat they really are. Kudos Kristy! Excellent job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards!!!! I ordered that same 6x6 pad and just received it today!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful. The black really sets off those amazing patterned papers. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post and especially the pictures. A 6x6 pad is next in my stack of projects and I know I will succeed with your insight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so impressive!! I'm ashamed that I can't use up one complete paper pad before moving on to the next one. I really wish I could create that way! These cards all are amazing, and you did such a wonderful job of using your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so impressive and I'm so amazed how you used up a whole paper pad! Your cards are beautiful and beautifully made, our military will be so happy to have these for sure! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete