Monday, January 5, 2015

Cards in Envy - Banners

It's been awhile, but I wanted to make a card for the new Cards in Envy banner challenge. I love using banners on my cards. The first card I made started to get a bit thicker than I had originally intended since it has lots of layers. It still isn't any thicker than 1/4", but I wanted to make sure to still follow the Cards in Envy guidelines.


paper - Echo Park - We are Family
stamps - Lawn Fawn and Lil Inker Designs
embossing folder - Darice
border die cut - Verve
twine - Darice
flower die cut - The Stamps of Life
stitched circle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
ink - Memento

This is the second card I made using banners and it is nice and flat with no extra dimension. Perfect for mailing.


paper - Echo Park - We are Family
stamp - Paper Smooches
embossing folder - Darice
flower die cuts - The Stamps of Life
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
pearl pen - Viva Decor
ink - Versafine

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Krisitie! Your cards have so many wonderful elements and beautiful papers. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Eny! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristie! So great to have you joining in on our challenge! Love, love, love your banner cards. Both are fabulous but the top one is my favorite! I just love how you do layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous Kristie, but it is the first one that is my favorite. I guess I love lots of layering. lol Especially when you are the one doing it, it just looks amazing to me. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them - don't think I can pick a fave! Your papers are so pretty and I really like the layouts. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and globe!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete