Sunday, December 14, 2014

OWH sketch #244 card challenge

Now that my Christmas cards and 6x6 card tutorial video are done, I can start on a new 6x6 paper pad. I chose Echo Park's We are Family and used the recent Operation Write Home sketch for the first card. This cute little alligator is paper pieced and I added a touch of Glossy Accents to his eyes.


sketch - OWH sketch #244
paper - Echo Park - We are Family
stamps - Paper Smooches and Simon Says Stamp
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
pearl pen - Viva Decor
white pen - Signo
markers - Copic and Zig
Glossy Accents
ink - Memento

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about this ... the paper choices, the color scheme, that adorable alligator and especially the black that makes it all pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card- love the paper piecing! I still have not tried your 'use the whole pad' technique-- I am hoping to set aside some time after the holidays! I am in awe that you do this and loved your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie, This is super cute! Love the bright colors -- and those accented eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 6x6 video inspired me to work on my scrap paper basket and I am making good progress on it, thanks to you. I look forward to seeing more of your great inspiration on OWH. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete