Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Girl!

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. I can't believe she's 5 years old already. This is the card I made for her. Since it's not going to Operation Write Home, I added some pretty sparkly glitter and thicker dimension.



Here's a closeup of the glitter on the flower.



paper - American Crafts - Little Princess
stamp - My Favorite Things
die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
glitter pen - Wink of Stella
pearls - Kaisercraft
ink - Versafine

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! pretty card for a pretty girl ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty dear and I just loved your post. Thank you so much for sharing it here, I am sure your daughter will love it. I am also planning a small party for my daughter at party venues Houston TX and hope she will like it.

    ReplyDelete