Friday, December 26, 2014

Celebrating the 3 million card OWH milestone

Operation Write Home just recently reached their 3,000,000th card milestone Wow! That's a lot of letter home writing for our deployed heroes. To help celebrate, I've made an AnyHero card complete with my personal message inside.


paper - Authentique - Pride
stamp - Reverse Confetti
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
star die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
embossing folder - Design Objectives
bling - from stash
ink - Versafine

I challenge you to write an AnyHero letter today. It's an easy way to show our gratitude for all the sacrifices our heroes make everyday.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome Hero Mail card Kristie! I love the papers, embossing and the design. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect patriotic design! I so enjoyed your tutorial on the 6 x 6 paper pads. I am going to put this inspiration to work!

    ReplyDelete