Monday, July 21, 2014

Cards in Envy - Happy Birthday!

Welcome to the second challenge of July at Cards in Envy. Everyone has a need to make a birthday card, and that's the challenge. Birthday cards. I made this card for a good friend who happens to love the color yellow.


paper - Becky Higgins Project Life - baby edition
stamp - My Favorite Things
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
border die cut - Lil Inker Designs
bling - from stash
Versafine ink

I hope you can play along with us over at Cards in Envy. Just remember to make an A2 size card no thicker than 1/4".

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


3 comments:

  1. Love all the "circles" on the card... Paper, dies, sentiment shape.. Topped off with rounded corners. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birthday card! I really like the yellow and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of patterns on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete