Sunday, June 29, 2014

OWH sketch #231 card challenge

Hello! It's time for a new OWH sketch. And it's a fun one, with lots of possibilities. The current 6x6 paper pad I'm using has this cute camera paper in it. So I decided to pair it with some little camera die cuts and a fun sentiment.


sketch - OWH sketch #231
paper - Doodlebug - day to day
stamp- My Favorite Things
camera die cut - My Favorite Things
embossing folder - Lifestyle Crafts
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

12 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment along with the camera! Someone is going to love getting this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach yearbook, so I absolutely LOVE this! So cute! I'm totally copying this idea for my yearbook co-adviser! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the teal and black colors together. The camera paper is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card! Love the coordination of paper, stamp, and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and clean with a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background cameras, echoing the die cuts, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the MFT stamps & die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how everything perfectly coordinates with the theme, and those little cameras are too cute! Say cheese :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those camera dies are so fun and are just perfect with the papers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristie, Those little cameras are adorable! Great choice of embellishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers and cameras, great sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got a think for cameras so I love your cards. Love how the diecuts accent the paper!

    ReplyDelete