Monday, June 16, 2014

June ODBD and OWH sketch #229

As soon as I saw the latest OWH sketch, I knew I wanted to use these fun puzzle piece die cuts from Lil Inker Designs. It also works perfectly for the ODBD June challenge to use either die cuts or a punch on a card. I really like how this card turned out.


sketch - OWH sketch #229
paper - Doodlebug - day to day
puzzle die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
circle die cuts - Sizzix and Spellbinders
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
twine - The Twinery
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

  1. Kristie,

    This is adorable! Great choice to use those little puzzle pieces in the sketch circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card, love the black and red, very striking. The sentiment is perfect for either gender. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice card with a terrific sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great idea to use those puzzle pieces and a perfect sentiment to boot! I have a puzzle punch that I had to have but can never think of what to use it for. I'm going to have to CASE this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete