Sunday, May 25, 2014

OWH sketch #226 card challenge

I've been super busy with this 6x6 paper pad by Lawn Fawn. I really, really, really like it. I know I haven't posted many cards I've made from it yet, but I will try to get a few more up on my blog this week. Today's card is based on the most recent OWH sketch. I know the papers are autumnish, so I will hold onto to them until it's time to send in fall cards to Operation Write Home.


paper - Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods
stamp - Lawn Fawn
brads - Recollections
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

  1. Love the papers, too and I love the way you used them with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling card. Love those papers and the sentiment is so nice. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling card...love the paper and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Might have to purchase this paper pad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the inspiration to use the multi pic papers in the large square. Lots of dp pads have those, great way to use them. TFS!

    ReplyDelete